Framed Handmade Sun, Tree, fish Madhubani Art Painting for Home Wall Art Decor | Art Darshan
- Madhubani Painting on Handmade Khadi Sheet made with Natural Colors
- Usage: Perfect for home decor, and office decoration. Paintings for bedroom, living room, stairs, dining room, for gifting, etc.
- The walls look elegant and eye-catching.
- Carefully packed in professional hardboard for Damage-Free deliveries
- The lifespan of 100+ years in ideal indoor condition
- Dimension : 25×11 (Inch)
- With Frame
Madhubani painting (Mithila painting) was traditionally created by the women of various communities in the Mithila region of the Indian subcontinent. It originated from the Madhubani district of the Mithila region of Bihar. Madhubani is also a major export center of these paintings.[This painting as a form of wall art was practiced widely throughout the region; the more recent development of painting on paper and canvas mainly originated among the villages around Madhubani, and it is these latter developments that led to the term “Madhubani art” being used alongside “Mithila Painting.” The paintings were traditionally done on freshly plastered mud walls and floors of huts, but now they are also done on cloth, handmade paper, and canvas. Madhubani paintings are made from the paste of powdered rice. Madhubani painting has remained confined to a compact geographical area and the skills have been passed on through centuries, the content and the style have largely remained the same. Thus, the Madhubani painting has received GI (Geographical Indication) status. Madhubani paintings use two-dimensional imagery, and the colors used are derived from plants. Ochre and lampblack are used for reddish-brown and black, respectively